Friday, March 26, 2010

Drum Roll pwees

Finally, someone other than me gets in truble...Albert. That right, mum's pride and joy, the boy who does no wrong. Well let's me tell you what happened. We was all outside romping and suddenly Albert vanished. Hold your pee, he didn't leave the yard. He gone under the deck snooping. He founnd something...it was a widderbeast. So I goes to help him with the widderbeast. Brudde not like that, apparently I was interfering instead of helping so he starts showing me his big teefys.




Here is the good part, mum get under the deck to check on us and BAM…she sees his glaring teef. Ah at last mama’s boy gets a scolding. And the…and then, he starts kissing on me. Ha, I say, you done been busted.
I was telling mum I just trying to help Albert with the widderbeast cuz they big and nasty. Then she says, it was just a chipmunk. Oooops!
On Fridays we will start posting some of our Favorite Fotos.
I going to show you one of mum’s favorite fotos of mwha…




Mum has a fetish for fotographing the backs of heads and feet and tails. Don’t ask me why, she’s just a weirdo.

Pees: for info on how this photo was possessed...I mean prossessed you can email us.

Peace Out,
Puddles

16 comments:

Linda said...

LMAO Those are awesome shots. Im loving the so sad bad boy on Albert's face.

houndstooth said...

You can never be too careful with wild animals!

Isn't it a great feeling when the one who really causes the trouble gets busted? My what big teeth he has!

Bunny

Unknown said...

I think Albert was showing his toothers to the beast, um, chipmunk! I want to know how much crawling your momma did to get the lovely shots :)
Twink!

Taffy said...

Ummmm....I don't see the issue with showing your teef. I show mine anytime I feel like it. Unfortunately, I get in trouble too. Seriously? What is wrong with these silly humans?
Nice to meet you. I saw you on Frankie's blog and I am always looking for doxies who blog so I had to come over and visit right away!
Have a wienderful weekend!
Snuggles,
Twix

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

OH MY...Its not nice to show teefs to siblings...but sometimes it necessary...BOL


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Lori said...

And I was on Twix's trail coming over here too. My Mommy and I enjoyed looking at your pretty doxies. They look like so much fun!!

Woof Y'all,
T.J.

Rowdy and Bette said...

Hilarious shots!

kalyxcorn said...

hee - love the teeth!!!

hugs,
b

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by my bloggie! Oh my, my...what big teethies Albert has. Sometimes my Most Awesomest Brudder Ranger shows me his teethies, too. But he says he does it cuz he luvs me. Now I'm not so sure.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Big toofies!
I am sure everything came back to normal after those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Gosh! I never knew you were visiting me. But I am glad you were. Blogging furiends are the best! Yes, mom is feeling better for the most part. Thanks for asking! I usually get her to help me blog about 2-3 times a week. We have a hard time keeping up with all our furiends posts and are usually several days behind when we read them, so...... don't feel like we are ignoring you if you don't see us for a week or so ;o)
Snuggles,
Twix

Charlotte said...

Hey, Albert! Xena says - she'd be glad to have teefs! lol!


((hugs))
your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

Daniela said...

What great photos. I do love some doxies. I have 3 myself.

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hey! No fair! You got a tree house?

We liked your idea about a list of who's dating who? I'll try and work on that.

Luv,
Dear Star and Anonymous.

Life With Dogs said...

Way to play it! Is someone grounded? ;)

Bobbie said...

HAHAHA! I'm going back and reading some of your older posts Puddles and I'm being very entertained. I like the part where you said 'hold your pee'. Don't ask> it just made me laugh. You're such a character.